Thursday, October 17, 2013


I Love You More Than My Luggage

Really?  I want to beg incredulously.  It's been over 2 years since I posted all that?  Hmmm.  Seems as though I'm lazy.  Or we had another child.  Or my husband has been working part time - in addition to his full time job.  Or I quit my job and became self employed.  Or a hundred other things probably happened.  What a whiner, I am.  Not really.  It just became not important enough for me.  It was set aside, but not forgotten.  Like those fancy shoes you bought and wore once.  Then you forgot about them until some amazing event was coming about & you had to dig them out of the back of the closet.  So what's the big event?  Why am I digging this blog out from the back of the closet?  I don't really know.  If it's something I can seriously put my nose to the ground.  Maybe.  My life is amazing.  Really.  For me.  I guess I'll share what hilarious/embarrassing/memorable/heartbreaking events I see fit.  So, stay & read.  I'd like this to be the book you pick up every night and then go to bed.  We will see.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula, I wanted to let you know that you are the winner of the MereWare on Etsy Giveaway. We were not able to contact the orginal winner and so we repicked and your number was chosen. Please email me at schneiderpeeps @ juno. com. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete